Book Now!

BOOK NOW!

This unique and special Golf Holidays package is only available through this website.

This offer includes 5 nights at Hotel Puig d´Ros (Mallorca, Spain) and a 3-Day Golf Academy program at Golf Maioris. It is targeted to individuals or reduced groups of people, friends or family, beginners or experienced players.
For those partners who just want to play (while his/her mate takes the academy course), we exchange the academy program for greenfees at Golf Maioris.
This package includes breakfast buffet, hotel, golf academy program (10hrs of group instruction) and golf equipment.

Transportation is not included.

This offer starts on Sundays, and the Golf Classes start on mondays. The week before, the golf professional will contact you by email to coordinate your arrival and answer all the questions you might have. He will ask you for your needs for golf equipment and your goals to achieve during the week. For a detailed golf academy plan, please click here.

  • Sunday afternoon: arrival and check-in at the hotel. Lessons start on monday.

  • Monday (10am to 1pm): Meet the Golf Professional at 10am at Golf Maioris.

  • Tuesday (10am to 1pm): We continue with the training program.

  • Wednesday (10am to 2pm): We practice and play the course.

  • Thrusday morning: check-out.

 

Fully booked! All bookings exhausted.

We require a minimum of 15% in advance for the total reservation, in order to guarantee the reservation for golf and hotel. The other 85% can be paid upon arrival at the offices of Spain Golf Academy in Golf Maioris. Payments available through credit/debit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard), bank transfer, or cash. For cancellations and refunds go here.

 

Looking for a personal offer?

Try our Package Planner and organice your dream Golf Holidays!

package-planner_18

This page is also available in: Spanish

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. More information here

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close